aka Vlasta Neubauer
- +420 777 583 221
- Vlastimil Neubauer, Kamarýtova 2092, 390 02 Tábor, Czech Republic
- living and working in Prague
PHP developer at Slevomat s.r.o.
- back-end in PHP and MySQL, GraphQL, sometimes JS, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ...
PHP developer at Clevis s.r.o.
- i have been working on projects BuyTheWay, Najdi Prostory, Globus: Kroky ke zdraví and some other, some internal stuff and helped with ReKola.cz in the beginning
- most the time i have been programming web applications back-ends and mobile applications APIs
developer, coder, sysadmin, admin, Jack of all trades at VSP Data a.s.
- i have been developing a big intranet application for customer service center support (HP, HTC, Benq, Pentax...)
- that means CRM, logistics, invoicing, reporting, connecting to partner APIs, scraping their documentation etc.
- my work included everything from communication with foreign partners and users, analytics, programming, coding to support and server management
consumer electronics technician at VSP Data a.s.
- drop out
- high school
- Business Academy at Tábor
- i am writing clear and easy understandable code, aiming for good overall architecture. taking care of how code looks, how it performs and how safe is it, writing tests. i like optimizing things and analyzing data
- i prefer working on back-end rather than front-end. i am looking for complex problems, which can capture my mind. i am a perfectionist. that can be viewed both as positive or negative...
- expert knowledge of PHP and Nette
- expert at MySQL,
some experience with PostgreSQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, MSSQL a sqLite
- versioning code in Git, able to work with Linux
- basic experience with game development in C# (.NET, MonoGame)
- some minor work in Python, Lua, Java, VisualBasic and C/C++
- native speaker
- very good written and passive, active spoken english quite ok
- just started learning
- terrible. not used since school
- multi-language code and text spell checker written in PHP. this tool can help you find typos in your texts, translations and code. it is highly configurable, can use multiple languages at once and cope with escaping, encoding, identifiers without diacritics and other edge cases
- complete SQL lexer, parser, representation and database reflection in PHP for MySql dialect
- (not public) database migration static analysis and validation tool. ensures your database migrations are consistent and safe. includes about 40 rules from consistent naming to performance optimizations
- multi-purpose basic types library in PHP (types, interfaces, iterators, constants, enums, time, math...) that i use in my projects and some of my employee projects
- (not public) a MineCraft-like blocky game oriented more on playing with the environment (water, gravity, heat, light...) in very early development stage. being written in C# and MonoGame. (not developed right now due to lack of time and motivation, so maybe should be in the abandoned section, but i can not give up the hope)
- highly configurable database dumber for development and testing purposes
- tool for storing PHP project reflection and code in database (for analysis and visualisation)
- ascii-art fonts and renderer. just for fun
- tool for debugging background SQL queries
- layout i am using
- poor bastards
- Beanstalk queue client, MongoDB database layer, MongoDB administration tool
- trade certificate
- driving licence
- like to
- go running, biking, hiking, roller skating, snowboaring, read some good sf or play some good video games
- love to
- watch sf, anime and weird movies, talking about maths, physics and astronomy over a beer
- when i am bored
- i am writing my own libraries or DSLs, scraping some web page or automating some web game